Thursday, February 2, 2012

Being Steady

I don't have a logical explanation (which works well for me, for I very rarely make any logical sense), I just know what I experience and that is whenever I focus on something intensely and purposefully, life opens up her arms wide, as wide as the ocean, hugs me, lifts me up to the cloudless blue sky, and bids me smooth sailing toward my destination. The questions and doubts, the unknowns and the fears become vapor-like, and I become aware they never existed anywhere but in my own imagination, leaving me to do nothing but enjoy the effortless ride. It's like beginner's luck. The initial attempt, the first leg in a four-person race is supported strongly, breaking static friction, creating momentum to move forward, gaining speed and confidence toward the next stage, which may be its own branding with its own mystery and its own rules. The cycle may continue, it may break, it may contort, it may be many other things. What remains is the knowing that a steady focus on any one desire moves the molecules around and re-arranges them in such a way as to benefit the desirer. And that is simply amazing. It is a miracle that is to be expected. Thus, as of now, I expect miracles and miraculous happenings, happening in a miraculous way with miraculous outcomes of miraculous proportions, as I am overtly reminded that life is a miraculous miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dearest Peeps! I welcome your comments, so please feel free to start a conversation :)