Monday, March 12, 2012

Yes, it exists!

I don't know about you, but I have been pulled into it. Completely pulled, by both feet and hands, heart, and, definitely, head. I have succumbed to the notion that winning is important, that winning is valued, and that winning is achieved through competition and withholding of information. Interestingly, the animal kingdom survives and prospers through competition's long-lived foe known as cooperation. As I am pondering these notions and insights, enters a duo into my mostly cluttered space, and demonstrates to me time and time again, over and over again, consistently, without hesitation, without deliberation that spreading the word, sharing rather than hoarding knowledge, and cooperating rather than competing with "the other" is a natural, successful, and a winning way to experience each day. This is the true nature of this duo, and thus, the true essence of their sanctuary. The Sanctuary. May this world's creatures be touched by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dearest Peeps! I welcome your comments, so please feel free to start a conversation :)