Friday, April 11, 2014

If I May

I want to surrender, I really do


I want to flow like the rivers do


I am so afraid to take the fall

I have forgotten to run you first crawl

I want to walk in peace and quiet

I want to think in joy and very loud

I want to feel like fireworks do

I want to give like I have nothing to lose
 

Please lend me strength to melt away

Please take my hand and show the way

Please sit me down in your compassion

Please take these chains, they are out of fashion

I long to see the best of me

I long to be the gift to thee

I long to glow like northern light

I long to live with open arms

I do not know what holds me back

I do not know the mechanics of life

I do not know the secret code

I just ask for help and keep up the hope

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dearest Peeps! I welcome your comments, so please feel free to start a conversation :)