Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Enjoyment

"You have to sink the roots into the source of who you are. Whatever happens out of that, happens. And the best will happen."

Everyday, the Master pours this message into me. And into the segment of the world that listens to him.  Everyday, he reminds me of my mortal nature. Of the limited time. Of the importance doing only what matters. Of the need to know what matters. 

Nourishment. Get the nourishment for yourself. From within yourself. The rest of the world will respond accordingly.

Everyday, the Master pours his energy into me. And to those who want to hear him. Everyday, he reminds me of who I really am. Of who I am not. Of the perspective required to live well.

And everyday, I shed tears listening to his words, of experiencing him. Tears of gratitude. Tears of insignificance. Tears of the desire that is burning in me to break free, to live free, to be free. 

For you and me to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dearest Peeps! I welcome your comments, so please feel free to start a conversation :)