Tuesday, June 12, 2012

At Least I think I do


At least I think I do. It certainly feels like truth, and so I’ll take it as that. I think I do. Feel the depth of them. Emptying myself of the thinking mode, opening myself up to receive, and listening with my entirety. It is calm and soft here. The noise in stereo fades or disappears. All attention is on the subject in my personal space. I am reading the contact, the nearness of the being inside the personality, inside the body, inside the thoughtless words. I reach behind the obvious. I touch the real. It is calm and soft there. It is loving and kind. It is in timeless longing to be held. To be assured. To be accepted. That is all I see. Focus on. Acknowledge. And remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dearest Peeps! I welcome your comments, so please feel free to start a conversation :)