Monday, July 18, 2016

Barely

Whatever happens next makes very little difference
The way the path unfolded has taken me long distance
I am eager to be fully immersed in this existence
This life is too profound to know watching TV glimpses

I sit with eyes wide open and closed all at once
I stretch my arms wide open and smile with the sun
The thoughts may come and take me on rollercoaster ride
Yet now, I know better, the joy of a different kind

Wherever train tracks take me or airplane lifts off
I worry not a moment how it will all unfold
The willingness to know and give myself to life
Have sent this being soaring to heights of the greater kind

This life has just only now barely begun


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dearest Peeps! I welcome your comments, so please feel free to start a conversation :)