Monday, October 10, 2016

I Would

I never knew
When you walked on through
I would look at you
I would pay my due
I would stand with you
I would reach to you
I would give for you
I would hold all of you

I would stand before you
I would fully adore you
I would smile and warm you
I would want nothing of you
I would put down my guard
I would relax and be kind
I would glow like the sun
I become the innocent one

I never knew
When you waltzed on through
I would look at you
And forget what to do
I would stand next to you
And feel morning's dew
I would reach out to you
And pour out 
My love
My heart
My angels
My compassion

I never knew
When you glided on through
I would skip the cue
Look 
And feel the sweetness of you

Thank you...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Dearest Peeps! I welcome your comments, so please feel free to start a conversation :)