Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Your Noisy Room

All is fleeting, don't trust your thoughts
Dangerous waters, enter with caution
Keeping self down, take one more step
Don't stop, don't question, simply descend

Nothing is true, look at yourself
Have you seen change, a glimmer of rest?
Carefully watching, questioning eyes
Your eyes are shining despite the chaos

I choose to adore you
I choose to absorb you
You cannot escape
My love or my weight
I don't want to stop
I don't want to leave
I hug all of you
And I fall into deep sleep

And maybe I'll cry or have a good laugh
I only see you behind the beautiful eyes
I am only aware of what's deep inside
I feel and nurture each and every smile

Remaining with you all through day
I know you're going through unspoken hell
What's yours, I can't take but I'll stretch out my hand
I'll pull you with will and a need to help
Because nothing is real
Because nothing makes sense
I don't know what's next
So I quit and I rest
I choose to be here 
With you through the day
I want to be used
And give me away

And...
I'd love for you to stay
And...
Listen to what you say
And...
All else be as it may

Just know I am with you
Every minute of every day
As there's nothing to do right now or today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dearest Peeps! I welcome your comments, so please feel free to start a conversation :)