Thursday, April 19, 2012

Doing

I suppose the answer is creativity. What is the bottom line to our liking vs. not liking something?
I suppose the answer is expansion. When creating, we feel a larger space growing within us, causing a surge in creativity and an additional enlargement of space, creating (no pun intended) a self-perpetuating cycle.

I suppose the answer is endorphins. It just feels good to feel good, so I'll keep on...eating, writing, running, fantasizing.
I suppose the answer is unknown. I do because I can, because I have a need to do, and because I feel lost if I am not doing something, so I might as well do that which releases some endorphins, makes me feel expansive and creative, and allows me to feel some semblance of joy as the seconds, minutes, and hours sprint away from me.

Moving on to the universe... Is the sun doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dearest Peeps! I welcome your comments, so please feel free to start a conversation :)