Thursday, November 22, 2012

In Balance

The more I live, the less I know. Truly.
Conclusion leads to confusion. The latter is more conducive to knowing life, I am told.
Clarity comes slowly and leaves quickly.
Experience is not deep enough. 
Looking to relate. Unable to see the seed.
Filters remain despite the daily scrubbing.
Energy flows out.
The child inside scared.
Perspectives run amok.
I wish to be still and fully aware.
Ability to balance on one leg with the other doing the talking. The silent kind.
It's dark in here. Maybe lighter with another's flashlight. A relationship worth having.
A leads to B and the combination to Z. Beyond that is up to me.
I am looking for the key that unlocks the mystery and exposes the miraculous. 
Clarity comes and remains.
Experience deepens.
Planting the seed.
Filters dissolve.
Energy flows through.
The child inside is alive.
I am alive, still, and fully awake. Truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dearest Peeps! I welcome your comments, so please feel free to start a conversation :)