Tuesday, December 25, 2012

And I say

And I say to him: "Darling, you can only run away from yourself so much. Your sprinting legs will soon tire. Come with me. I will take you to nowhere. And there you will sit."

And I say to him: "Baby, all your running around is circuitous. It will not take you to where you're looking to be. Come with me. I will take you to nowhere. And there you will smile."

And I say to him: "My dear, be courageous to be with yourself. Move into yourself, as you might have moved into others. Come with me. I will take you to the promise land. It may have treasures, and it may have emptiness, but there, I promise, you will be."

1 comment:

  1. The land of the promise of that which is greater that what you have. The promises are made to be broken, and those are the better kind.

    ReplyDelete

Dearest Peeps! I welcome your comments, so please feel free to start a conversation :)