Sunday, February 17, 2013

Good Bye

I'm told he is gone but I know he isn't.
The skin has been shed but I know his persistence.
To finish that which needs to be done-
Perfectionist's work will not be put down.

I connect with his being
Feeling the tension of mine retrieving.
The body and mind will always remember-
The love that he has strongly projected.

There is not much to say on such a matter.
Embracing his choice is my gauge, is my battle.
We do what we see will serve our needs
I open all of me to feel his reprieve.

I'm told he has gone but I know that he isn't.
The bones have released him, yet I know his persistence.
To take care of that which has been neglected.
Perfection aside, his work's yet to be ended.

Wherever he is and whatever he'll be
It matters not so, experientially.
I will keep on moving according to life
With what he has given always in mind.

It has been a blessing. It has been a gift.
To know such a human so intimately.
I thank him for all he's shared with me-
Nothing less is expected and wished by him.

I'm told he departed but I know he hasn't.
The flesh has melted but I know his deep caring-
To tie up the ends that have been left flailing.
Perfection or not, he will be available.

I am grateful. I am honored. I have been touched. 
I release you into the air with this much:
Go freely not looking back and with conviction.
Your seeds have all sprouted. Can you see the fruition?

And now I ask you to, please, enjoy this transition.

With love....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dearest Peeps! I welcome your comments, so please feel free to start a conversation :)