Wednesday, April 3, 2013

As One

Please forgive me for the intrusion.
I surmise it comes from a deep state of confusion.
The tentacles of far-reaching protrusion
Unconsciously seeking a life of inclusion.

The signs on the doors are often misleading-
A warning misread as something intriguing.
The ungraceful entrance might be the case
But hope's on the lookout for a warm embrace.

The search will be on despite false convictions
A need is much greater than any eviction
To be of the space that holds all of life
Through the resistance of such a great might.

And so please forgive me for the knock on your head
And please accept my wanting to help.
I am here together with you on this planet-
We could all potentially come together like magnets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dearest Peeps! I welcome your comments, so please feel free to start a conversation :)