Sunday, April 28, 2013

Not Me

Maybe luck. Maybe pain turned to luck. Maybe work. Maybe grace through work. Maybe all of it. Maybe some of it. It doesn't matter. The thoughts are many. The importance is in the going. The importance is in the moving with it. The importance is in the staying in it. The rest will come. The rest will enter. The rest will be. I bow down. I feel alive. I thank the unnamed. It's not that I made it happen. It's not that I played a role. It's not I who worked the magic. I only came because there was no choice. I only came because of sorrow. I only came because the other road hit a dead end. The rains came. The storms went. The brush scrubbed and scrubbed and scrubbed. Until the shine began to appear. Because the aim is to find the eternal glow. Because the aim is to be the wonder. Because the aim is to disappear for life to appear. And then to sprawl. And then to embrace. And then to hold and uphold. Until then, I bow down. In the depths of humility. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dearest Peeps! I welcome your comments, so please feel free to start a conversation :)