Friday, April 26, 2013

Choice-less

I don't know why it's all so blurry. It seems like yesterday I felt the glory. Of being here in full bloom. All of me open, my all for them. The world's weight has been descending. The hammer's slam seems never-ending. I keep escaping the final blow. Yet only slightly. The tide's been low. To hide beneath and underneath is just a path to "I don't exist." A bigger vision must be sought. I'd like to fly with the flock of free birds. I'll learn the language of the few who stay afloat and see the truth. The world they lift as high as can be. And all rejoice in their company. 

I don't know why the candle's out. It took a while but it's at the burn out. A different track is to be found. That is my wish and my desire. To stand up tall, to smile broadly. The inside glow to be shown. To run on full at every moment. To stretch, to shine, and be the glory. I want to see the color red and every thing it manifests. The time has come. Transport arrived. I jump over the bump, closing my scared eyes. Direction unknown, the journey is yet to be shown. This must be done to find the fun in all of matters dubbed the intelligent design. And thus, I resign.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dearest Peeps! I welcome your comments, so please feel free to start a conversation :)