Friday, May 3, 2013

It's OK

It's ok, my little baby. It's ok, my dear one.
It will only get better. Just allow it to happen. You are yet to take the flight. 

It's ok, my little honey. It's ok, my dear one.
Life can only get much better. I've already seen it happen. You're groomed to fly so far.

I will hold you and protect you. I will fuel you and embrace you. Just be willing to accept me. I am here as your guide.

You have met me as a baby. You have grown into a lady. All the world's for your taking. Just see that it is such.

There is no need to worry. And there isn't room to hurry. All can happen in a fury. You will be just fine.

It's ok, my tiny creature. It's ok, my lovely one.
I am here to support you. I am here to console you. Just accept me as your teacher. You will know life. 

Let me hold you, my dear child. Let me cure you, my darling girl. Let me steer you toward the future. You have only just begun.

It's ok, my little baby. It's ok, my dear one.
It will only get much better. Just allow it to happen. You are soon to take that flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dearest Peeps! I welcome your comments, so please feel free to start a conversation :)