Friday, May 3, 2013

Unleashed

I don't care that I am tired, or that I can't perform what's expected in this world of false pride and flaky joy. He is living somewhere out there which I happen to enjoy but I need to be communicative despite the empty lull. All keep running in small circles like they've never seen the track. It appears new as always through the sleepy mind and eyes. And I cannot keep on living in this state of dread and pain. My poor heart and my dead ears can no longer hold up the front. I would like to be a cloud that keeps hovering above and can see the road clearly laid out in front. And I beg for him to enter into space I am trying to form. All the help that is available, I am happy to welcome. Asking guidance to appear on very clear terms. There is no time for guessing, as this life is rather short. I will walk away uninjured, for there is no turning back. It is time the yellow brick road turned to golden magic ride. I will sit there and implode to ensure an ample burning has made itself ready to throw its false wisdom to the sky. May I become alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dearest Peeps! I welcome your comments, so please feel free to start a conversation :)