Friday, May 3, 2013

Just Begun

I don't know what I know, and I know I don't know. I just hope I can go where the rivers only flow and the fish can fly. And the boat's easy float and the fear of the unknown with the likelihood of tow in the current to what's right. Yet the road is no go and the gate is still kept closed while the tapping of hurt toes doesn't know to stop. I don't know why the moan keeps on coming from this corner of the lone and the cone in shape of stone of a shiny kind. And the ship is yet to throw its full sail and to drone like the one I might have heard once upon a time. I can only hold the rope with its end tied to the known and have courage to let go and reach for the stars. Mighty roots might have been grown into deep and hardened soil that needs something great on loan to shake off the dust. Until then, the only load is the memory of code that's been etched into the bone and continues to slow the steady progress of the soul that cannot be stopped. And I don't know what I don't know. And I don't know what I do know. And the only truth I know is that I'm far from finish line. I can only hope to go with the rhythms and the flow of the great unknown known as my life. So I tear off the clothes and expose what's not been shown to the greatest manifesto left for me to write. May I go with the flow and be flexible as dough that's been waiting to be molded into perfectly rolled shape of bright yellow sun. It might read a little slow and appear slightly boring but there's little to be shown, for my life has not yet known that it's capable to throw and generate great fun. Yes, it has only just begun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dearest Peeps! I welcome your comments, so please feel free to start a conversation :)