Saturday, March 8, 2014

Einstein

"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it." -Albert Einstein

"You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew." -Albert Einstein
 
This is my motto. Many good quotes are out there. Many incredibly intelligent and evolved people have lived before me and will live with and after me. I have nothing more profound to add with my conversation or rhetoric. I only want to speak out from the place somewhere inside which rebels and cries out when reports of violence, big or small, in a home or in the White House are revealed. War between soldiers and family members continue, lives are damaged, people are slandered and painted as either good or evil, smart or stupid, narcissistic or saintly. As if everything is black and white and you can only be this or that. Yet, if god is everywhere, it is everything, don't you think?
 
Einstein is the Da Man. No problem can be solved from the same consciousness that created it. We must see the world from a different perspective, a different understanding, a different perception. And the world is nothing more than you, your neighbor, your parents, your children, and I multiplied by millions. "They" are you and I. "They" are the ones who need to change a thing or two, evolve a thing or two, comprehend a thing or two. Only then, we might curtail the violence and damage we first do to ourselves, which then, so willingly and easily, flows out into the rest of the world, leaving footprints as scars, instead of flowers.
 
"...You must learn to see the world anew."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dearest Peeps! I welcome your comments, so please feel free to start a conversation :)