Sunday, March 23, 2014

In India-Those Eyes

He's looking at me, feels like he's hooking on me.
The gaze is straight with penetration,
I could just stay with the connection.
The words are truly hard to find
When forces act as strong ocean tides.
They pull you in and pull you under
And yet, I love the sweet surrender.
Whatever was and is becoming
Makes little difference to what's inside me.
Each passing moment seems to change
While dark, deep gaze remains the same.
There is a longing, a search for something
Can this one being fulfill the question?
The extra movement decides to vanish,
There is only you and me exchanging glances.
There is no fear. There is no hurry.
A moment big enough to write a story.

He's looking at me. Feels like he's hooked in me.
The bell is ringing. Time to cease day dreaming.
And so the next day will be there.
Only She knows the answers to our prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dearest Peeps! I welcome your comments, so please feel free to start a conversation :)