Sunday, March 3, 2013

Life's Work

To your and to mine
I raise my life.
To give, just to give
I throw my might.
To be for oneself
Works well in the well.
To stand for the world
Takes walking through hell.

When I become free,
I'll take you with me.
And you need not fear-
Your safety is dear
To me.
I'll love you and you
And you and you
I'll be empty enough
To hold any of you.

And maybe you'll find
The courage to cry.
And maybe you'll see
All that you can be.
And maybe we'll sing
At last, as one being.

To your and to mine
You will raise your life.
To give, just to give
You will throw your might.
And on to the next
You will pass the power
Until we each stand
As a blossomed flower.

2 comments:

  1. Irina - yes, let's all be for each other and for love, for that is all there is. Thank you so much for your inspirational words. It is an honor and pleasure getting to know you :) - Sandy G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Sandy! Your words mean much to me!

    ReplyDelete

Dearest Peeps! I welcome your comments, so please feel free to start a conversation :)