Sunday, February 1, 2015

A Gift

Do you know that you were my channel through which I was shown how to be not? And then everything seemed so still and quiet and there wasn't much I needed or sought? If you had asked me to run over water, I would have gladly done it like it was my luck. If you had held my head and stared intently, I would have surrendered without holding back.

I wanted to give you whatever you wanted. I wanted to gently gift you with love. I wanted nothing from you at that moment- whatever you asked for was no problem at all.

I had a small taste of this thing called devotion. The privilege came and showed itself. I long for the day it becomes my reality. Every moment and every breath. And this is the reason I ask for Her grace. Please give me a subject to fall into deeply, please give me the love I need to stay there. Please make me the sweetness that seems to be sleeping. Please melt me, please fold me, please break and dissolve me. I want to be nothing and all, all at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dearest Peeps! I welcome your comments, so please feel free to start a conversation :)