Sunday, February 1, 2015

Root Cause

Mountains so high reaching way up to blue sky
I'm looking all around-so much green-it stretches out
There is no end in sight to this world of black and white
Only shades of rainbow hues form the spectrum of me and you

What I feel inside is strong and it won't release its hold
I'm looking for direction and for help of any type
Please allow this dream projection to become a real kind
I now know the root cause of my desire

I want to be the one who sets you on fire
I want you to burn me into the ground
I want you to take me and blow me out
I want you to enter the world of the beyond
May we reside in the arms of the divine
Will I ever be this fortunate in life?
I will keep on asking 'til the end of time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dearest Peeps! I welcome your comments, so please feel free to start a conversation :)