Sunday, February 1, 2015

Too much in Your Head

So serious you are,
Counting stars in darkened sky
When the smile does appear
It leaves quickly-why so, dear?

Smile, smile, smile
Run, dance, flirt
The sun is out and the clouds are fluffy
The earth is spinning and the rain is loud
Music's warmth envelops the earth
Your body spins inside out

Nothing's real, nothing's hard
Nothing's easy, nothing's mine
Love's abound all around

I know nothing, I want to know
I feel the pain, I sense the sorrow
I look away, I run out
I shed a tear, I run down

The song brings life
Cute face tells of love

Come to me, my warrior
Lie down on earth
Feel the grass, the dirt
Melt into her, her depth
Know more than before
Be here, be now unlike before
Be light and still
Be free, in thrill



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dearest Peeps! I welcome your comments, so please feel free to start a conversation :)