Sunday, February 1, 2015

Ultimate Glow

Going down a slippery slope. Knowing full well the dangers of this road. Hoping to keep this body unharmed. Wishing for others to know only charm. Hoping that all can see the truth. Hoping that all can agree on one thing. That which can bring joy and dance to all those involved in this unsolvable maze. I never mean harm. I don't want to crowd. I don't know the way to the freedom around. I'm playing the game with a different rules set that makes me a danger, or an enemy at best. Yet what can I do when the yearning is strong to break out of all constraints placed by others' unwritten law? It's all made by men of small perception. It makes no sense. It's all a deception. I will never win, nor add team members. While search for true love will push me beyond their madness. If there is a chance of gigantic proportions that one other soul can share my perception, then let it be so, and let things just flow, and let us feel one in the ultimate glow the kind I'm convinced is meant to be known.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dearest Peeps! I welcome your comments, so please feel free to start a conversation :)