Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Pool of Love

...And I fall into the pool of love. I close my sleepy eyes, relax my overactive mind, feel his caressing fingers on my fatigued skin, and I allow myself to fall into his pool of love. My body feels small and protected, my mouth forms a smile detected only by me, and I allow myself to fall into the pool of his love.
His arms feel like foam walls of a house, his skin feels like puffy white clouds, his space feels like deep and warm waters, and I fall into the very bottom of his enormous pool of love.
I know a hint of peace and surrender. I experience a glimpse of relaxation. I receive the power flowing from the pool of his unconditional love. All is quiet. All is well. Complete. Full. Present.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dearest Peeps! I welcome your comments, so please feel free to start a conversation :)